Customizing Restoring Cancelled Orders Settings
This extension enables you to easily recover orders that have been accidentally cancelled by either the admin or the customer. From the configuration, General settings will appear.
Enabled: Choose from a “Yes” or “No” option to enable/disable the extension.
Restoring Cancelled Orders from the Grid
Go to Sales > Orders. A list of orders will appear with complete details. From the Actions tab, you will see the extension added to your Orders Grid. From here, you can conveniently restore an order or multiple orders in bulk.
To restore a cancelled order(s) from the Orders Grid:
- Select a checkbox on the extreme left column of the grid.
- From the Actions tab, choose Un Cancel from the dropdown.
- A pop-up will appear, click on “Ok” to continue.
Un Canceling Orders from the Order Detail Page
The extension allows you to un-cancel an order from the Order Detail page that has been previously cancelled accidentally by an admin or the customer.
To restore a cancelled order(s) from the Order Detail page:
- Click View to go on the Order Detail page.
- In the top right, you will see an option Un Cancel. Click here to un-cancel an order.
- Next, you will receive the confirmation message “Order Un Cancel Successfully”.