Restrict Quotations Based on Products and Categories
To restrict quotations based on products and categories in the Prestashop Request a Quote module, you can follow these steps:
- Access your Prestashop admin panel.
- Go to the “Modules” section and locate the “Request a Quote” module.
- Open the module settings, and locate “Addify Request a Quote Rules”. Click on “+” to add a new rule or edit an existing rule to apply the restriction.
- Fill in the fields with desired information, and look for the option “Product type”. From the dropdown, choose from the two options:
- All Product
- Selected Product
- If you choose “All Product” as an option, specify categories.
- If you choose “Selected Product” as an option, search and add product(s).
- Save the changes.
By configuring these settings, only the selected products and categories will be eligible for quotation submissions using the Request a Quote module.
Any other products or categories not selected will be restricted from the quotation system, and customers will not be able to request quotes for them.