Overview of Assign Order For WooCommerce
What does the plugin do
WooCommerce Assign Order plugin automates the assignment of previously used order details to newly registered customers. As the order details are seamlessly filled in, customers can enjoy frictionless experience everytime they make a new purchase. The plugin will also check if the customer is already registered or not.
The dashboard of Woocommerce Assign Order provides a clean and visually appealing design, ensuring effortless customization for all users. Below, we have mentioned the key features of this fantastic plugin:
- Assign previously used order details to newly registered customers instantly and seamlessly
- Easily retrieve customer data stored based on their email addresses.
- Eliminate the need for customers to repeatedly enter redundant information
- Assign billing/shipping addresses to customers on registration
- Assign comments and orders to customers on registration
- On checkout, check if the customer is already registered
- Assign Info to customers for the activities they performed as a guest
With the WooCommerce Assign Order plugin, you can:
- Customize error message for already registered emails
By tailoring the error message and providing clear instructions or suggestions, you can ensure a seamless and user-friendly experience for your customers.