Overview of WooCommerce Edit Order by Customers
What does the plugin do
WooCommerce Edit Order by Customer is a feature-rich and convenient solution for you to use if you want to allow your customer to make changes to their placed orders. As a store admin, control what information your customers can edit based on their current order status. The plugin will send you a notification every time a new modification is made.
Install the WooCommerce Edit Orders by Customers plugin to ensure a seamless customer experience on your online store. The key features of the plugin are listed below:
- Enables customers to easily edit their already placed orders
- Ensures the admins are promptly notified
- Gives customers access to change the previously added shipping address, billing address, product, shipping method, and payment method
- Includes options to restrict the visibility of the edit order button
- Allows store owners to make all or only selected order details editable
- Ensures that only authorized customers can access and modify their orders
- Restricts order editing based on user roles
- Restricts order editing for certain users only
- Restricts order editing for specific products and categories
Using the plugin settings, control what information and order details you want to allow your customers to edit.
Here are the customization options that come with WooCommerce Edit Orders by Customers Plugin.
- Customize email notifications for admins when there are modifications made to orders. You can customize the email notifications by:
- Changing the text of the email
- Changing the style of email text
- Customize the editing permissions for users based on their current order status