Allowing Customers to Change Shipping Address
For enhanced user satisfaction on your woocommerce store, allow customers to change their shipping address too. You can easily enable this feature by implementing the following steps:
- Go to WooCommerce > Edit Order by Customer > Shipping Address Settings
- Mark the “Enable” Checkbox to enable shipping address editing for customers.
- Next, choose the order statuses you want your customers to change based on the current order status. Select from the following eight options:
- Pending Payment
- On Hold
Note: If you want the changes to be applied to all order statuses, keep the field empty
- As a store admin, you can also control the shipping-address fields that you want to allow your customers to edit based on the current order statuses.
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
- Country / Region
- Street address
- Apartment, suite, unit, etc.
- Town / City
- ZIP Code
Click “Save Changes” to apply the customized settings.