Assign Order for WooCommerce allows store admins to assign previously used order information to newly registered customers. The plugin uses email to keep a record of the customer’s order details and assigns addresses and previous order info to customers as they register on your store. Save customer time and reduce hassle at checkout, with Assign Order for WooCommerce.
- Assign previous order info to newly registered customers
- Provide billing & shipping address on registration
- Check if the user is registered or not
- Send custom messages to already registered users
Compatible with WooCommerce Version 3.5.0 or Higher | WordPress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
Billed annually at $29 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Assign Order
Assign Order Info Upon Registration
Assign previous order info to customers upon registration with the Assign Order For WooCommerce.
Once a guest user registers on your store, this plugin fetches data from the customer’s email and allows you to assign previous order details to customers.
You can choose to enable the following options to assign these order details to your newly registered users:
- Order info to customers on registration
- Billing and shipping addresses on registration
- Comments to customers on registration
- Auto-assign order info on order creation to the customer
- Auto-assign comment on comment creation to customer
- Check user email to see if the customer is already registered on checkout
- Display error message in case email is already registered
As users try to register on your store, you can enable the setting to check if the customer is already registered on checkout or not. In case the user is already registered you can display a custom error message.
Auto Assign Order Details to “My Account” Page
As a user registers on your store, you can auto-assign the billing and shipping addresses to their “My Account page”. Additionally, you can also load info on their previous orders to their “My Account” page.
This helps save customers time on lengthy registrations and helps speed up the checkout. It also promotes speedy shopping and reduces the chances of abandoned carts.
- WordPress Version Required4.0.0 or Higher
- WooCommerce Version Required3.5.0 or Higher
- Multi-Site SupportYes
- WPML CompatibilityWPML Supported
- TranslatableYes, Translation Ready
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.