Addify Ban IP Address and GeoLocation Redirect Module empowers website administrators to efficiently manage access control and enhance user experience. By leveraging IP address and geolocation-based rules, you can redirect visitors to specific URLs or restrict access based on their location or IP address.
- Activate the module to enable geolocation redirect on your store
- Create unlimited ban IP address and geolocation redirect rules
- Select the target Shop Group and corresponding Shop to apply the rule
- Streamline selection between Zone or Country for geolocation targeting
- Checkout – Complete Features of Prestashop Geolocation Based Redirection
V22.214.171.124 - V8.0.4
then billed annually at $20 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features Of Prestashop Geolocation Based Redirection
Managing Ban IP Address Geolocation Redirect Rules
Addify Ban IP Address and GeoLocation Redirect Module is an effective visitor management system to boost security and provide tailored experiences to users. You can effortlessly manage and monitor all existing rules through a log. This log gives you access to instantly view the priority and activation status of each rule, which can also be modified.
Creating Multiple Geolocation Redirection Rules
The module allows you to create and add multiple geolocation redirect rules to your online store to fine-tune access control. Assign titles to each rule and establish numeric priorities to dictate the execution order of rules.
You can select the appropriate shop group and shop for precise rule application in multi-location setups
Allowing Zone or Country-Based Targeting
Addify Ban IP Address and GeoLocation Redirect Module allow you to target visitors from specific:
Redirect visitors from specific geolocation zones and counties to designated URLs or restrict access. You can create white lists of trusted IP addresses to redirect visitors to the specified URL. Additionally, you can specify blacklisted IP addresses to prevent unwanted access to specified URLs. Set URL destinations for seamless redirection.
- Access and manage all created rules in a log
- Edit or delete existing rules easily
- View rule priorities and statuses in a log
- Activate or deactivate specific rules
- Assign unique titles to rules for future reference
- Set rule priorities numerically
- Redirect visitors from specific geolocation zones to designated URLs
- Redirect or restrict visitors based on their country of origin
- Create white lists of IP addresses to allow specific users access to designated URLs
- Block unwanted IP addresses to prevent access to certain URLs
- Define URL destinations for redirection or access restriction
- Ensure URL validity and security with strict URL format enforcement
- PrestaShop CompatibilityV126.96.36.199 - V8.0.4
- Current VersionV 1.0.0
- Compatibility MultiShopYes
- Languages English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.