Load crucial business data to Google Sheets automatically with the Prestashop Google Sheet Connector. From inventory and sales to product and customer data, you can choose to load information into separate sheets and keep a thorough record of all activities in your store. Create multiple rules to ensure data is stored in the right place and set priority order for each rule. Maximize the use of data on your store and make well-informed decisions.
- Automatically load desired data to Google Sheets
- Streamline data transfer with API
- Create multiple rules for accurate information transfer
- Choose fields to auto-fetch and load to sheets
- Checkout – Complete Features of Prestashop Google Sheet Connector
V22.214.171.124 - V8.0.4
then billed annually at $20 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of Prestashop Google Sheet Connector
Automatically Send Data to Google Sheets
Keep your data well organized and automatically stored in Google Sheets with the Prestashop Google Sheet Connector.
Connect to Google Sheets through API and seamlessly transfer desired information. With Google Sheets, all your data is available right in front of you for timely tracking.
Transfer Data Seamlessly with API
After activating the Google Sheet Connector for Prestashop, you can insert a Personal API token. The API token helps establish a connection with Google Sheets. It ensures that your web store gains authorized access to your data in the sheets, enabling seamless transfer of information.
Implement Rules to Optimize Data Fetching
You can create multiple sheets and store different data in each, but to ensure desired data is stored in the right place, you need to set rules in place. For each rule, you can insert a custom title and choose from the following settings:
- Set rule priority to streamline multiple rules
- Insert link of an empty Google sheet with editing access
- Enter name of the empty sheet
- Choose the fields you want to fetch automatically
Note that the fields can be anything from order ID to shipping or payment information. You can choose from the list of fields, and the Google Sheet Connector will fetch that info and insert it into the given sheet link.
Additionally, you can view all the rules from a log for efficient rule management. For each rule, you can view the ID, title, priority, status, date of creation, and date of update. Perform bulk actions and edit each rule as needed.
- Smoothly transfer data to sheets with API
- Insert unique public API token
- Create and manage multiple sheet rules
- View all rules from a log & perform bulk actions
- Customize sheet rules through the following:
- Add rule title and set rule priority
- Insert link and name of Google sheet
- Choose fields to auto-fetch
- PrestaShop CompatibilityV126.96.36.199 - V8.0.4
- Current VersionV 1.0.0
- Compatibility MultiShopYes
- Languages English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.