PrestaShop Image Watermark module allows you to add a watermark to selected products and categories. Adding a watermark to images restricts the unwanted use of these images. The module allows adding watermarks to product images and backup and restoring original product images with a single click.
- Enable text and image-based watermarks
- Add text and image-based watermarks to specific products
- Apply text and image-based watermarks to specific categories
- Supports backup and restoring original images
- Checkout – Complete Features of Prestashop Image Watermark Module
V22.214.171.124 - V8.0.4
then billed annually at $20 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of PrestaShop Image Watermark Module
Protect Store Images From Being Stolen
E-Commerce stores often need to protect their product images from being stolen once uploaded online. The PrestaShop Image Watermark module can help with this by allowing you to add text or image watermarks to all the images on your store. This can help prevent others from misusing your images. Show an image or text-based watermark and make them repeatedly appear with one click.
Apply Watermark on Products and Categories
The Prestashop Image Watermark module allows you to apply watermarks to all products or categories or specific products and categories. You can also use watermark rules to add image and text-based watermarks to multiple products and categories simultaneously. This can be a useful tool for protecting your store’s images and preventing others from using them without permission.
Apply Image Watermark Using Cronjob URL Crawler
Cronjob URL is used to apply a watermark on selected products and categories. Once the cronjob URL is used, it will apply watermarks on the first five products, you will have to apply run cronjob for each set of 5 products manually.
Restore Watermarks from Product Images
This module backs up original product images and allows you to restore original product images without a watermark with a single click. Once you enable the restore images option then, you can run a cronjob URL to restore the original images.
Multiple Customization Options for Image Watermark
The PrestaShop Image Watermark module allows you to add two types of watermarks to the images on your eCommerce store:
- Image Watermarks
- Text Watermarks
This module has multiple customization options that you can use to set the watermarks on your product images. These options include the ability to set the rotation of the watermark, choose the position of the watermark on the image, and adjust the opacity, vertical and horizontal margins, and whether the watermark is displayed repeatedly. These options can help you customize the appearance of the watermarks on your product images to meet your specific needs.
- Use cronjob URL crawler to apply watermark on images
- Set cronjob time and select product range to add watermark
- Option to set watermark rotation, opacity, and margin
- Set repeated or non-repeated watermarks on products images
- Select the watermark position on product images
- Customize text watermark color and font family
- Option to add a watermark expiry date
- View a separate section of watermark rules and history log
- PrestaShop CompatibilityV126.96.36.199 - V8.0.4
- Current VersionV 1.0.0
- Compatibility MultiShopNo
- Languages English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.