Prestashop Priority Sorting for In-Stock Products
Prestashop Priority Sorting for In-Stock Products Module allows merchants to display “In-Stock” products at the top of category pages over “Out of Stock” products. In another sense, products that are available for immediate purchase can be placed prior to unavailable products. This module is indeed discerning and increases the possibility of customers staying longer in your store. More lucrative features of the product are:
- Choose to display in-stock products first for a superior user experience
- Applicable to many listing pages like home, categories, etc
- Multistore and Multilingual Compatibility
- Enable/disable the sorting from the backend as per need
V126.96.36.199 to V8.0.4
then billed annually at $20 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Detailed Features of This Prestashop Module
Display In-Stock Products First
Prestashop Module for Priority Sorting the In-Stock Products allows merchants to prioritize products on the basis of stock availability. Often we see that out-of-stock products are mixed with in-stock products and customers might miss a product while scrolling through the page. This module will not only leave your page more organized but also result in a superior user experience.
Enable/Disable the Module From Backend
It is a fairly simple module, with just a single click, merchants have the advantage of refining the products listing by allowing In-Stock products to be displayed first. This will move the out-of-stock products to the lower end of the listing without disturbing the rest of the sorting behavior. Priority Sorting for In-Stock Products Module is applicable on specific or all listing pages as desired by the merchant.
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.
- Very useful module, pushes out of stock products to the end and prioritizes in-stock products which result in more potential sales
- Had issues with implementation at the category level but support was quick to reach out and solve the issue.