WooCommerce Split Order empowers you to effortlessly split orders into separate ones, all according to customizable conditions. You can either opt for automated order splitting or manually manage the process based on what aligns with your business preferences. It’s a perfect extension for dealing with refunds, returns, and replacements smoothly.
- Seamlessly split large orders into separate ones
- Choose from automatic or manual splitting depending on your needs
- Split orders based on categories, sub-categories, products, and stock availability
- Elevate order precision and streamline the order management system
Compatible with WooCommerce Version 3.5.0 or Higher | WordPress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
Billed annually at $29 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of Split Order for Woocomemrce
Option for Automatic or Manual Order Splitting
WooCommerce Split Order plugin gives you the flexibility to divide your orders in two different ways. Either let the plugin do it automatically based on certain rules or split them yourself to match your specific needs. This flexibility is great because it lets you customize how you handle orders according to what works best for your business.
Choose from Four Auto Splitting Options
Managing large and complex orders can be a daunting task, often leading to errors and delays in fulfillment. Split Order Plugin by Addify eliminates all these challenges by allowing you to split orders effortlessly. You and your team can now work faster and more flexibly, easily meeting important deadlines and delivering products or services promptly to your valued customers.
For automatic order splitting, you have four options to choose from:
- Split orders based on categories
- Split orders based on individual products
- Split orders based on subcategories
- Split orders based on stock availability
Guarantee Timely Delivery of Orders to Customers
Timely delivery is very important in the e-commerce world. Late shipments can lead to dissatisfied customers and negatively impact your reputation. With the WooCommerce Split Order plugin, you can ensure the timely delivery of products and services to your valued customers; the splitting process minimizes fulfillment delays, enabling you to meet important deadlines and exceed customer expectations consistently.
- WordPress Version Required4.0.0 or Higher
- WooCommerce Version Required3.5.0 or Higher
- Multi-Site SupportYes
- WPML CompatibilityWPML Supported
- TranslatableYes, Translation Ready
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.