WooCommerce Advanced Shipping extension enables you to manage shipping methods visibility and fee based on various conditions like cart total, users, product, product dimensions, weight, quantity, shipping class and more. With this extension, you can also create custom shipping methods, show them based on conditions and set a dynamic fee structure using the same conditions.
- Restrict or offer shipping methods conditionally
- Create multiple condition-based shipping methods
- Define the tax status of shipping costs
- Adjust shipping fee by product, weight, shipping class, and category
Compatible with WooCommerce Version 3.5.0 or Higher | WordPress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
Billed annually at
$99 $79 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Advanced Conditional Shipping
Set-up Conditional Shipping
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping extension enables merchants to create multiple conditional shipping rules by defining shipping conditions. Merchants can apply the advanced OR conditional logic to the rulesets they define.
The shipping rates can be defined based on four different condition types, including:
- Cart Based – Based on cart amount, quantity, products and weight
- User Based – Based on user’s region, role, and country
- Product Based – Based on product measurements and stock
- Products – Based on product, categories and tags
Restrict shipping based on conditional logic
Show or hide shipping methods based on conditional logic, set-up logic using value that:
- Is equal to (if x = y then show z method)
- Is not equal to (if x≠y then show z method)
- Is greater than (If x > y then show z method)
- Is less than (If x<y then show z method)
- Is greater than equal to (If x ≥ y then show z method)
- Is less than equal to (If x ≤ y then show z method)
This flexibility enables creation of tailored shipping options for various scenarios.
Create New Conditional Shipping Methods
In addition to assigning conditions to existing shipping methods, merchants can also add new conditional shipping methods. Merchants can add custom title, method cost, fee, additional fee, cost per item, cost per weight and enable taxation on the newly created shipping methods.
There are several use cases in which conditional shipping can be helpful to merchansts such as:
Weight based restrictions – Set-up condition to force customer to select another shipping method once the weight of package crosses a certain threshold
Restrict free shipping – Set-up condition to link free shipping with order amount
Shipping of fragile items – Use conditions to assign certain shipping methods to specific products so they can be shipped carefully!
Ship orders in bulk separately – Use conditions to assign shipping methods touser roles or cart quantity to ensure separate shipping for bulk orders
And many more!
Adjust Shipping Fee Based on Conditions
WooCommerce conditional shipping methods allows merchants to set different pricing structures based on weight, product, shipping class, and category. Merchants can define shipping costs for different pricing structures, set minimum and maximum ranges, and associated fees.
By utilizing these dynamic shipping pricing options, Merchants can create a sophisticated and tailored shipping strategy for their online store. Customers will see accurate shipping rates at checkout based on their order details.
Manage Tax on Shipping Costs
WooCommerce conditional shipping plugin allows merchants to define the tax status of shipping costs, ensuring compliance with tax laws while providing accurate and transparent tax calculations for their customers. Within the plugin settings, one can set the tax status for shipping costs:
Taxable: If one selects “Taxable,” the shipping costs will be treated as taxable items. This means that when customers are charged for shipping, the applicable tax rate will be applied to the shipping cost along with the taxable products in their order.
None: If “None” is selected the shipping costs won’t be subject to any additional tax. In this case, the shipping charges will remain tax-free, and only the taxable products in the order will be subject to tax.
- Present customers with accurate and tailored shipping rates during checkout
- Define shipping rates based on different conditions like:
- Cart Based
- User Based
- Product Based
- Specific Product Categories
- Set different pricing structures for shipping
- Set individual shipping titles to describe different shipping options
- Define shipping costs for different pricing structures
- Set minimum and maximum quantity thresholds for different conditions
- Define minimum and maximum weight ranges for weight-based shipping pricing
- Manage shipping pricing by specifying fees for each condition
- WordPress Version Required4.0.0 or Higher
- WooCommerce Version Required3.5.0 or Higher
- Multi-Site SupportYes
- WPML CompatibilityWPML Supported
- TranslatableYes, Translation Ready
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.