With WooCommerce Advanced Product Quantity, set minimum and maximum product and cart quantities limits. Either set fixed quantities for products or offer interval-based quantity dropdown. Limit quantities by user roles and show custom messages when restrictions are triggered.
- Add multiple types of product quantity restrictions
- Show quantity dropdown on product page
- Option to add decimal-based quantities
- Restrict quantity based on user roles
- Set different quantity restrictions for different user roles
- Add cart based quantity restrictions
- Show quantity field on listing page
- Show custom error messages when restriction is triggered
Compatible with Wocommerce Version 3.0.0 or Higher | Wordpress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Advanced Product Quantity
Supports Multiple Types of Restrictions
With WooCommerce Advanced Product Quantity restrict minimum and maximum order quantities based on products and categories. In addition to this these types of restrictions can be applied:
- Minimum and maximum quantity restriction
- Interval-based quantity restrictions
- Fixed quantities
- Pre-defined quantity dropdown
- Decimal Quantity
- Quantity dropdown
Add Quantity Based Restrictions
In WooCommerce Advanced Product Quantity add multiple rules to create quantity based restrictions. These restrictions can be based on product, category or user role.
Add Product Based Quantity Restrictions
With WooCommerce Advanced Product Quantity, admin can apply restrictions on product level. Add different quantity restrictions for different product variations. Also set restrictions based on user roles.
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.