WooCommerce Custom User Registration Fields
Collect additional customer information with custom fields that you can now easily add to your registration form thanks to the Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce plugin. Help yourself to add multi-select options, dropdowns, checkboxes, dates, file uploads, and more. Add your new field additions to the ‘My Accounts’ page and apply mandatory or optional field settings based on your own requirements.
This plugin makes getting to know your customer from the minute they register a simple process. Take advantage of the information you collect for analytics and user-based marketing strategies.
- Add Unlimited Custom Fields to Registration Form
- Customize Default Registration Fields
- Show Registration Fields on “My Account Page”
- Allow Customers to Register from Checkout Page
- Check – More Features of WooCommerce Custom User Registration Fields
WooCommerce Marketplace Approved with Average Rating of 4.8 Trusted by 12000+ Users. View Listing
Billed annually at $49 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce
Add Unlimited Custom Fields
With WooCommerce Custom Registration Fields, create numerous combinations of required fields that best suit your requirements, and position them in your own preference of order. With every field created, descriptions, placeholders and labels can also be customized.
Select optional and mandatory priority setting for each field as you go with WooCommerce Custom Signup Form. If you would like to keep the data safe from customer-editing, choose to keep the field read-only to avoid any unwanted post- registration alterations.
Remember: Your new fields will be shown your WooCommerce registration form, if Woocommerce is active; if not, the same fields will be shown on a WordPress registration form.
Add B2B Related Fields
This feature of Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce operates similar to a complete B2B registration solution and will allow general and B2B customers to register using a single registration form.
Add fields to register form WooCommerce on the basis of user roles using this plugin. Adding fields based on User Roles comes in handy for displaying relevant options that collect information specifically required from certain User Roles.
For example, if you cater to three major users namely, Retail, Wholesale and Company and your customer selects Company as their User Role while registering, they could find two additional fields requiring a Company Name and VAT. Likewise, if a customer selects Retail, they could be asked for Business Name and Address. To avoid troublesome lengthy forms and numerous irrelevant fields, use this plug-in to adjust the registration details.
Choose from 17 Different Custom Field Types
WooCommerce Add Fields to Registration Form was designed to equip you with 17 field types for efficient and resourceful data collection.
- Text Area
- Select Box
- Multi-Select Box
- Radio Button
- File Upload
- Color Picker
- Date Picker (Calendar)
- Time Picker
- Google Captcha
Activate Default Fields
WooCommerce, by default, brings 10 billing fields to choose from. WooCommerce Edit Registration Form plugin empowers you to activate these fields without anything else.
The default WooCommerce fields include,
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Address 2
If you activate these fields Custom Registration Fields for WooCommerce will auto-fill the fields in the billing section in case the customer has provided the same details on the registration form.
As an added bonus, at the time you enable any of the fields above, our accommodating Plug-In allows the following to be customized as well.
- Field Label
- Field Description/Message
- Optional or Required
- Sort Order
- Field Width
Display Fields on Checkout
With WooCommerce Custom User Registration Fields Plugin, you can choose to activate registrations upon checkout. If you do so, your assigned registration fields will be shown on the checkout page in the Account Creation section.
Remember – If a user registers from checkout page, he will be able to login only after the admin manually approves new user registration from the back-end.
Please Note – There are a few technical limitations involved and we suggest you see our relevant documentation if you are planning to use this feature.
Show User Roles Dropdown on Registation
Provide a User Roles dropdown in WooCommerce registration fields. Give you customer the authority to select an appropriate role during registration for a future customized user-experience. Once again this Plug-in allows you to keep control of how which User Roles you want to provide in the dropdown. Choose to list specific or all user roles. You can also set each user role for manual and auto-approval.
Additionally some fields can be made editable on “my account” page, hence the user will be able to edit information provided during the registration phase.
Approve New Users Manually
Manually approve your new users and facilitate smooth B2B commerce with WooCommerce Registration Fields Plugin. Customers will remain unable to log in unless you have validated their registration. With this Plugin you can allow this feature to apply to all or specific user roles according to your main market.
Display Fields in "My Account"
All data provided on the registration form is reflected on the customer’s “My Account” section. Your store admin can choose to keep fields completely editable or read-only. A read-only option can be useful to prevent customers from making changes to sensitive information or fields that require approval, for example.
View and Edit Fields in Admin Panel
A store admin can observe the provided data from the admin dashboard located on the User Detail page. If required, the admin can also edit field data.
Field Data on Order Detail Page
Show custom field data on the admin Order Detail page and , also, in order emails.
Customizable Email notifications for Admins and Customers
Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce plugin will help you establish automatic email notification settings that send necessary details, to both customers and admin, regarding account approval status.
It offers customizable notifications to update the recipients of the following scenarios:
- User Registration approval status
- Attempted Log-In when manual registration validation is pending
- Account creation when manual approval is mandatory
- Incorporate unlimited additional fields from 17 types of fields
- Display all or chosen custom fields in admin’s order detail page
- Choose to display a dropdown menu for specific or all “User Roles”
- Apply manual or auto-approval for User Roles
- Approve new user registrations manually
- Set auto-generated email notifications for customers and admin
- Add fields according to User Roles
- Activate default billing and registration fields
- Compatible with all third-party User Role extensions
- Supported by WooCommerce and WordPress forms
- Customize Default Fields
- Allow Users to Register from Checkout Page
- WordPress version required4.0.0 or higher
- WooCommerce version required3.5.0 or higher
- Multi-Site SupportNo
- WPML CompatiblityWPML Supported
- TranslatableYes, Translation Ready
- LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce?
Does the plugin save fields on my account page?
Can we add fields to the admin order detail page and order email?
How do I add a field in Woocommerce registration form?
Can we add fields to other forms like my account pages, checkout pages and order emails using this plugin?
Under what circumstances do the admin and customers receive notification emails?
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.
- Amazing support and the plugin works well too!
- Best registration form plugin by far, clean UI, easy to add new fields and customizable default fields. Just too good
- Buying this plugin was a shot in the dark as I had no idea how it’d work but to my surprise, Its clean UI and it's super easy layout to add new fields helped me add new fields without support’s involvement.
- All in one package!From my research, I concluded that I would need 3 plugins to do 3 basic registration-related functions a) Manual approval of new user registration b) Adding custom fields c) Edit default fields But then I found this plugin which is a complete package and solved all of my problems.
- It's impressive how the registration forms can be modified for each user role, making sure that relevant information is acquired for each user role.