WooCommerce Invoice Payment plugin allows customers to place orders without making any payment. Customers can choose from invoice payment options at checkout. You can choose to display the new payment option based on user roles, product in cart, order amount, quantity, and other options.
- Generate new payment method “Pay by Invoice” automatically
- Personalize the title, description, and default order status
- Set up various rules to show/hide payment methods by
- Shipping method
- Customers and user roles
- Specific products, categories, or tags
- Minimum & maximum order quantity and amount
- Country, state, city, and zip codes
Compatible with WooCommerce Version 3.5.0 or Higher | WordPress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
Billed annually at $49 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Invoice Payment Method
Customize Payment Option Label
To customize the payment option in WooCommerce Invoice Gateway, Go in WooCommerce > Settings > Payments, you may set up the new invoice payment method that was created by the plugin. The payment method label and other specifics can be customized. In addition, you may set a default order status for orders paid for using this payment method.
Payment options for invoices are displayed on the front-end with other payment alternatives.
Set Multiple Conditions for Invoice Payment
With WooCommerce Invoice Payment Method, invoice payments can be triggered by several conditions, such as products in the cart, order amounts, user roles, and even the country in which the user is located.
Set Up a New Rule for Invoice Payment
Create a new rule with Invoice Payment for WooCommerce. Configure the following option while creating a new rule:
- Add rule title
- Select shipping method (enable invoice payment option)
- Enable invoice payment for virtual products
- Enable invoice payment for selected customers and user roles
- Enable invoice payment for specific cart quantity and amount range
- Enable invoice payment for specific product, product category, and tags
- Enable invoice payment for selected countries, states, cities, or zip codes
Supports B2B and Bulk Orders
WooCommerce Invoice Payment Gateway is a helpful plugin that supports B2B and bulk orders.
B2B Orders: When working with a business, an invoice is normally required before the payment can be made. Customers can place orders without paying for them with the help of this plugin. The payment link can then be sent to merchants via WooCommerce’s default checkout to collect payment.
Bulk Orders: In the case of large purchases, buyers may be reluctant to pay up front and require reassurance before making a final decision. Orders can be placed and payments can be made once the orders are confirmed.
- WordPress Version Required4.0.0 or Higher
- WooCommerce Version Required3.5.0 or higher
- Multi-Site SupportYes
- WPML CompatibilityWPML Supported
- TranslatableYes, Translation Ready
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.