WooCommerce order tracking enables you to generate order tracking codes / links and share them with your customers through emails or order listing section on my account page. You can also create a customized timeline for tracking of order status
- Show order-tracking details in 2 sections of My account page:
- Order listings
- Order details
- Create custom timelines to inform customers about the status of order.
- Notify your customers with an email containing order-tracking link or code.
- Add multiple variables in order-tracking notice such as carrier’s name, tracking id, and tracking link.
- Include shipment-tracking on order details, order listing, and notification email.
- Import detailed order-tracking information in a csv file containing carrier information and shipping ID.
- Option to select a single shipping carrier as default shipping carrier for easy store management.
- Over 400 shipping carriers are supported for shipment tracking.
Note – If you don’t find the desired carrier company in the list feel free to contact us to get it added.
Compatible with WooCommerce Version 3.0.0 or Higher | WordPress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Order Tracking
Show Order Tracking Information on Orders
Add tracking numbers to WooCommerce order by selecting a carrier and pick-up date. Customers can see realtime order-tracking information on order details sections and order listings section on my account page. You can also enable options like displaying timeline and notifying customers with emails through WooCommerce Order Tracking Plugin.
Order-tracking information includes:
- Tracking code from carrier
- Tracking Company
- Pickup date
- Current Status
- Option to notify customer on pickup
Customizable Order Timelines
With Order tracking for WooCommerce display customised order timelines on order details page. Timelines can include up to 5 stages of order tracking. With the timelines you can also display date and time for status updates. Timeline bars are highly customizable, you can change the colour of the bar and for the active and inactive stages.You can also customise the following:
- Timeline Label
- Timeline Description
- Timeline Icon
Add Shipment Tracking Info
Include shipment-tracking code along with order-tracking on order-details section in my account page. Shipment tracking starts when the order is picked up by the carrier. Enable pickup from the backend to notify customers about the tracking code and shipping details. You can choose a default carrier or choose from a list of over 400 carriers and if the desired shipping carrier is not present in the list, feel free to contact us and we will update the list as soon as possible.
Import Tracking Information in CSV File
Bulk import tracking information in csv format. These csv files contains:
- Tracking Codes for Orders
- Carrier information
- Shipping IDs
- Shipping Status and Data
Notify Customers Through Emails
With Order Tracking for WooCommerce you can also send tracking number emails for WooCommerce orders. Send customised emails to your customers containing order-tracking codes and links. Upon the order completion these emails will automatically include an order summary.
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.