WooCommerce Restrict Access by Postal Code
Use the WooCommerce Restrict Store/Catalog by Postal Code Plugin to prevent your customers from viewing or placing orders for products that, for any reason, might not be available for their specific area. You can restrict your entire store or specific products and categories.
- Restrict access by postal code
- Place restriction(s) on entire store or individual products & categories
- Upload allowed postal codes in CSV file format
- Personalize notifying restriction popup and its background image
Compatible with WooCommerce Version 3.5.0 or Higher | WordPress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
Billed annually at $35 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- WordPress Version Required4.0.0 or Higher
- WooCommerce Version Required3.5.0 or higher
- Multi-Site SupportYes
- WPML CompatibilityWPML Supported
- TranslatableYes, Translation Ready
Benefits of WooCommerce Restrict by Post Code Plugin
Prevent Customer Disappointment
Reduce Shipping Risks
Keep it Local
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.
- The option to simply restrict cutomers by postal codes through woocommerce restrict access by postal code is why I installed it.
- Ability add custom restriction message upon unallowed postal code is the best feature in woocommerce restrict access by postal code.
- Integrated 3 months ago and it runs great, woocommerce restrict access by postal code is a must have for your private store.
- I restricted certain products and categories through woocommerce restrict access by postal code
- Good job addify, Uploaded list of allowed postal codes and it works great so far. Woocommerce restrict access by postal code is highly recommended