WooCommerce Role Based Pricing
Give your customers an unforgettable pricing experience with the WooCommerce Role Based Pricing Plugin. The Plugin allows you to define prices based on specified user roles and even individual customers. Provide discounts or markup prices and apply a fixed or percentage amount to them. These new prices are to only be viewed by the customers and User Roles you permit.
Pricing is a vital factor in any merchant’s business strategy and the Role-Based Pricing Plugin is built to make it clear and effortless. The Plugin is packed with features such as rule-based management for targeted price management.
- Manage Pricing by User Role
- Import Pricing Data from External Sources
- Hide “Price” & “Add to Cart” and Set Redirections
- Show Custom Error Messages for Not-Logged-in users
- Check – More Features of WooCommerce Role Based Pricing
WooCommerce Marketplace Approved with Average Rating of 4.8 Trusted by 12,000+ Users. View Listing
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Role Based Pricing
The Plugin is packed with features such as rule-based management for targeted price management. Change prices for complete categories and selected products in bulk. The Plugin is complete with upper and lower order quantity settings, take it a step further and restrict customers from exceeding your defined quantity limit.
Pricing on Product Level
Based on customers and User Roles, you can update prices on the product level. These product related settings allow:
- Set price for each User Role and particular customers (Leave empty to use default price)
- Alter price for any customer
- State upper and lower order quantity
- Assign a fixed/increase/discount price by a fixed or percentage amount
Compatible with Product Variations
This Plugin can organize separate and individual prices of each variation. Define various prices for various individual customers and User Roles.
In the process of creating a new price rule:
- Define customers and User Roles individually
- Define upper and lower maximum order quantity
- Assign fixed/increase/discount prices by a fixed or percentage amount
- Choose products and categories in order to apply the new altered price
Hide Price & Add to Cart
Now conceal the price and/or the Add-to-Cart button for specific users and non-logged roles. Hide prices according to specific or all products and categories.
Price and Add to Cart buttons can be hidden by:
- User Roles
- Login status
Additionally you can also set redirections or show custom messages to restricted customers.
- WordPress version required4.6 or higher
- WooCommerce version required3.0.0 or higher
- Current Version1.6.0
- Multi-Site SupportNo
- WPML CompatibilityWPML Supported
- Define pricing for particular User Roles and/or customers
- Establish fixed prices for products
- Raise prices based on a percentage or fixed amount
- Decrease prices based on a percentage or fixed amount
- Alter prices at a product level
- Add price change for particular products/categories in bulk
- Compatible with product variations
- Define upper and lower order quantities
- Restore original price once price increases
- Strikethrough original price than display new special price
- Assign the Start and End date for price rules
- Conceal Add-to-Cart and price options for non-logged-in User Roles
- Place custom text in place of price
- Place new custom button/link in place of Add-to-Cart
Example of the Rule-Based Feature
Rule 1: Registered Customer A
- 50% discount on product category Z
- 20% discount for specific products
- 20% markup on product category X
Rule 2: Registered Customer B
- 40% discount on product category Z
- 30% discount on specific products
- 30% markup on product category X
Rule 3: Registered Customer C
- 10% discount for All Products
Rule 4: Registered Customer D
- 10% markup for All Products
Here, the Registered Customer can be an individual customer or a specific User Role. Each rule has been designed with further rules that will function in the defined scenario. In addition, you can adjust these price rules to remain simultaneously activated.
When prices are hidden what will the non-logged-in user see?
It's entirely up to the store administration. You can show a custom error message or place a login link that redirects to the sign-up page.
Can we restrict the product quantity for certain roles?
Yes, you can set minimum and maximum product quantity for different user roles.
Can we set redirection to custom URL or it will redirect to sign-up always?
Yes, for restricted pages, you can redirect user to any custom URL of your choice.
Can the prices be adjusted at product variation level?
Yes, pricing rules can be implemented to product variations or at specific variations.
Can we restrict product order quantity by user role?
Yes, minimum and maximum order quantity can be restricted from the backend for specific user roles.
Hiding “Price” or “Add to Cart” are implemented site wide or can we hide for specific products/categories?
You can hide “price” and “add to cart” buttons on specific products and categories or for all products and categories, its entirely up to you
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.
Configuring discounts now made easier using role based pricing by addify!
The best thing about this plugin is it supports price changes down to products variation levels.
The attention to detail that Addify has put in while developing this plugin is admirable. It's impressive how we can now define roles first and then set the prices accordingly
Everything went smooth from installation to execution, highly recommended.
It solved one of my biggest problems: users intentionally/unintentionally selected the wrong user roles. Now I can limit order quantity per user role so that people stop taking advantage of low prices
It's a very useful pricing plugin, I hope the team will resolve the override settings issue in future updates.