WooCommerce Role Based Tax gives you a powerful system to set up role-based tax rates on your store. By conveniently personalizing specific tax rules, assign one tax rate to a specific group of customers and a different tax rate to another group.
- Create unlimited custom tax rules
- Select user roles for whom you want to enable Role Based Tax
- Choose how prices and tax rates should be displayed in your store
- Add suffixes to the displayed prices for more precise user interaction
- Effectively manage the existing tax rates
- See – Complete Features of WooCommerce Role Based Tax
WooCommerce Marketplace Approved. View Listing
Billed annually at $79 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Role Based Tax
Apply Role Based Taxes
Easily assign and display different tax rates for each user role in your online shop using the Addify WooCommerce Role-Based Tax. The user-friendly tool seamlessly applies role-based taxes to enhance your tax management.
Control Price Visibility
With the Addify WooCommerce Role-Based Tax, you have full control over how prices are displayed throughout your online business, in the shop, shopping cart, and during the checkout process. Tailor the visibility of prices according to your preferences.
Set Tax Rates Attributes
When making new tax rates for different user roles, specifying all the tax rate attributes is very important. Users who can see the specific details of their taxes can make well-informed choices. Here are the important details about tax rates that administrators should define when using the WooCommerce Role-Based Tax plugin:
- Country Code
- State Code
- Rate %
- Tax Name
Add Suffixes to Displayed Prices
To make things clearer for users, administrators can add suffixes to the prices they show. For example, they can add a suffix to show whether their price includes tax or not. With this flexibility, not only will users be able to make better decisions, but it will also foster a higher level of trust toward the administrators.
Select User Roles for Role-Specific Tax
Navigate to Product Settings and click on Role Based Tax for further configurations. In this section, you can choose the User Role and set the corresponding tax status for each role. The Tax Status dropdown offers three options:
- Taxable: Applies regular taxes to the selected user role.
- Shipping only: Applies tax only on shipping costs for the selected user role.
- None: Exempts the selected user role from any tax calculations.
Additionally, you can choose the appropriate Tax Class:
- Reduced Rate: Applies a reduced tax rate for the selected user role.
- Zero Rate: Sets the tax rate to zero for the selected user role.
- Set different tax rates for different user roles
- Show product prices in the shop with or without tax
- Set priorities for tax rates
- Enable role based tax for users of any specific country, state, or city
- Add price suffixes for better clarity
- Avail one of the two options to display prices during cart and checkout:
- Including tax
- Excluding tax
- Display multiple taxes:
- As a single total
- As an itemized list
- Delete or edit the incorrectly added tax rate
- Choose to calculate the tax rate based on:
- Customer shipping address
- Customer billing address
- Shop base address
- Show prices during cart & checkout inclusive or exclusive of taxes
- Select shipping tax class
- Reduced Rate
- Zero Rate
- Shipping Tax Class based on cart items
- WordPress Version Required4.0.0 or Higher
- WooCommerce Version Required3.5.0 or higher
- Multi-Site SupportYes
- WPML CompatibilityWPML Supported
- TranslatableYes, Translation Ready
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.