WooCommerce Private Store & Website
WooCommerce Private Store & Website extension enables you to hide entire website, store part or specific products, categories, posts and post-categories. Unlike other extensions, the Private Store & Website extension enables you to hide both WooCommerce and WordPress Posts and pages.
- Force users to login to reveal hidden content
- Conceal entire website, store, or particular products, categories, posts, post categories and URLs
- Enable/Disable Google Crawl permissions
- Manually approve new register requests
- Display custom login/signup form or use default WooCommerce login/sign up form
- Option to disable new user registrations
WooCommerce Marketplace Approved. View Listing
Billed annually at $49 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- WordPress Version Required4.0.0 or Higher
- WooCommerce Version Required3.5.0 or higher
- Multi-Site SupportYes
- LanguagesWPML Supported
- TranslatableYes, Translation Ready
Use Cases of WordPress Private Website Plugin
Preparing for a Product/Service Launch
Creating an Exclusive Community
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.
- The features Addify is offering in woocommerce private store & website comprises of at least 3 individual plugins, that's impressive.
- What's impressive about woocommerce private store & website is the ability to manually register the user, job well done by Addify
- Woocommerce private store & website gave me the freedom to either use the default form or build an entirely new form.
- Love the added functionality in woocommerce private store & website like disabling the crwaler for hidden pages.
- Mendatory login to reveal hidden content is why I installed woocommerce private store & website in my store