Showing Product Brands on Product Pages
To enable the display of product brands on the product pages in WooCommerce, you can follow these steps:
- Navigate to WP Admin Panel > WooCommerce > Settings > Brands.
- You can configure the general settings of the plugin by choosing the Product Brand Taxonomy.
- After this, select the position of product brands on the product page by the Brand Position on Single Product Page. There are six positions to choose from:
- Hide on Single Product Page
- After Product Title
- After Product Price
- After Product Excerpt
- After Single Add to Cart
- After Product Meta
- Save the changes, and the product brands should be visible on your product pages.
You can also set up the logo size on the product page.