Restricting Price Visibility Based on Products & Categories
By configuring the plugin settings to target specific products and categories, you can effectively restrict price visibility for those items. Customers who are not logged in will not be able to see the prices for the specified products or categories, prompting them to log in or create an account to view the prices and make purchases.
To apply the restriction, follow the steps below:
- Go to WooCommerce > Hide Price.
- Create a new rule or edit an existing one.
- Navigate to the “Apply on All Products” tab. Leave the box empty to apply restrictions on selected products and categories.
- In the “Rule for Selected Products” tab, choose the products you want to apply the price visibility restriction.
- Next, choose desired categories to apply the rule for selected categories.
- Choose “Yes” to hide the price.
- Save the changes.