Prestashop Custom Sequential Order and Invoice Number Module help users to create orders and invoice numbers into a custom and sequential format. Order and Invoice numbers can be customized to turn them into meaningful numbers for the ease in management & tracking of orders. You can add brand name, year, date, counter etc to generate easy to understand invoice & order numbers.
Key Features of This Module
- Generate sequential order number and/or invoice number
- Ability to customize order number and/or invoice number
- Separate customizable settings for both, order and invoice numbers
- Ability to customize numbers from a set of 12 variables/tags
- Dynamic field for custom text and separators
V188.8.131.52 to V184.108.40.206
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
FEATURES OF PRESTASHOP CUSTOM SEQUENTIAL ORDER AND INVOICE NUMBER MODULE
Create Sequential Order & Invoice Numbers
Usually, a store receives numerous orders each day and these orders must be recorded for a smooth functioning of the store. Custom Sequential Order and Invoice Number Module enables its users to replace the default invoice and/or order number into a more meaningful number to track and manage orders easily.
Personalize Order Number and/or Invoice Number
When the store receives bundle of orders then tracking a particular order is a tricky task. Assigning a unique identity to each order can make the task comparatively easier. This Module allows users to personalize order and/or invoice numbers by adding counter, date, year, brand name, and many more. This allows easy differentiation of the order numbers by store owners.
For example, in Order number ABC-08-21-25, ABC represents brand name, 08 and 21 represents the month and year, and 25 represents the order number.
Customize Numbers Using 12 Variables/Tags
Order numbers and/or Invoice numbers can be customized by utilizing 12 different variables/tags that comes with the module. These variables offer following options:
- Random number length
- Counter start date
- Counter steps (starting from 1, the conceding orders will have 2, 3, or 4)
- Add counter reset time (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, etc.)
- Customize counter length (If it is 3, then the order number will be 001)
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.