The Prestashop Product Combinations Table Listing Module is a convenient and effective module for B2B commerce. This module enables eCommerce websites to display all product combinations in a single table including a filter option to filter out the required products for purchase.
The key features of this module include:
- Enable/Disable columns for display on the Product Combinations Table.
- Display and Customize the Add to Cart button for an easy purchase option.
- Enable/Disable Hide out-of-stock product variations.
- Enable attribute Filters for easy access to the desired product from an extended list.
- Display quantity-based discounts for products in single or individual columns.
- Display the Combinations Table on various positions on the product page.
- Display the module for only the products having specific attributes.
- Enable/Disable the module display for specific customer groups and product categories.
V188.8.131.52 to V8.0.4
then billed annually at $20 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Detailed Features of This Module
Select Product Attributes To Display in The Table
Customize the columns to be displayed in the Product Combinations Table. The column options include:
- Product Detail including Image, and Weight.
- Product Reference including ISBN, UPC, EAN13
- Supplier Reference
- Stock Detail such as Stock Status, Stock Quantity, and Out of Stock Variations
- Product Price
- Add to Cart Button
Customize the Add to Cart Button and Color option through the general configuration settings.
Customizable Filter For Table
Enable/disable filters on the Product Combinations Table for specific attributes through dropdown or check-boxes for easy selection of products. Customize the color filter display as color box, name, or both.
Discount Button Customization
Enable/Disable the discount column display for quantity-based product discounts. Display discounts as a single individual column for each product.
Set Table Position on the Page
Select the Product Combinations Table position on the product page from three different options
- Below Add To Cart Button
- Below Product Thumbnail
- Before product page footer
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.