Prestashop Product Disclaimer
The Product Disclaimer: Terms & Conditions module empowers you to personalize disclaimers for your products. Organize and manage disclaimers effortlessly based on product types, categories, and customer groups. You can display relevant disclaimers for different customer groups and drive your customers to agree to your provided Terms and Conditions in order to place an order.
- Add multiple Terms and Conditions and attach them to relevant products
- Restrict or display Terms and Conditions according to customer groups
- Choose to display a disclaimer once or every time a customer adds a product to the cart
- Apply age verification disclaimer
- Checkout – Complete Features of Prestashop Product Disclaimer
V184.108.40.206 to V8.0.4
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
Features Of Prestashop Product Disclaimer
Benefit of PrestaShop Product Disclaimer
When it comes to Terms & Conditions, bringing clarity is of utmost significance. However, a noticeable placement is also quite necessary in avoiding legal disputes. This is why it is absolutely vital that Terms and Conditions be agreed to prior to when a customer adds a product to their cart, confirming they are on the same page as you.
Create Multiple Product Disclaimers
Create and organize multiple product disclaimers with the PrestaShop Product Disclaimer module. You can create rules based on selected customer groups, products, and categories. Set custom names for easy reference and specify a priority for each rule, catering to different types of products and distinct terms and conditions.
Attach to Specific Products and Categories
Choose to apply disclaimers to all products or select specific products and categories, ensuring clarity and relevancy in your communication. Some products will require specific Terms and Conditions others may not require so much detail. You can create customized templates and apply them to all or specific products and categories, depending on your requirement.
Restrict To Customer Groups or Non-Logged In User
The module allows you to target specific customer segments, establishing transparent communication and building trust. The Terms and Conditions can easily be restricted or displayed according to customer groups like customers, visitors, and guests. You can choose to restrict or show Terms and Conditions to users who have not logged in to your store.
- Enter a custom product disclaimer title
- Specify priority to display disclaimers
- Choose to activate the product disclaimer as required
- Show product disclaimer in a popup
- Select products and categories to display product disclaimer
- Customize disclaimer messages
- Manage all product disclaimers created in a log
- Perform bulk actions to change the status of the disclaimer
- PrestaShop CompatibilityV220.127.116.11 - V8.0.4
- Current VersionV 1.0.0
- Compatibility MultiShopYes
- Languages English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.
- Great products and great support when needed. Thank you
- Great module and great customer support, I'm not that technical so I was having problems installing prestashop product disclaimer so they helped me install it, would definitely recommend.
- Addify never ceases to amaze me with the smooth functioning of these modules and excellent customer support, been using other modules and loved this one as well highly recommended!
- Have been using prestashop product disclaimer since 5 months now and its great. Some of my products are for adults only and it helps me restrict minors from accessing it, great help.
- The previous prestashop product disclaimer module I was using showed the disclaimer regardless of login status, thank to addify for making my life easier.
- Unnecessary law suits are the biggest threat to any business as they are money and timeconsuming. Pretashop Product Discalimer removes that threat and the great thing is customers can only buy when they agree to given terms and consitions.