PrestaShop Product Sold Count Module
Prestashop’s Product Sold Counter is a module that resourcefully showcases popular products by drawing immediate attention to a product’s in-store and online sales count. Choose to display counters on product and listing pages. Gain maximum conversions and revenue with this simple yet strong module. The user-friendly settings will allow you to foster customer loyalty and trigger more conversions seamlessly.
- Showcase popular products with a collective sales count
- Add in-store sales to show the total sales count (Physical store + Online store)
- Establish minimum sale quantity for popular products
- Choose to display the counter on the product and listing pages
- Adjust the color scheme for the counter
- Place customized marketing text before or after the counter that matches your theme
- Customize the counter for product and listing pages separately
- Customize text color and font size for the labels before and after the counter
V220.127.116.11 to V8.0.4
then billed annually at $20 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of PrestaShop Product Sale Count
Display Product Sold Counter on the Product & Listing Pages
The Product Sold Counter module allows you to effortlessly keep track of your product sales and display this progress to your customers. With just a simple activation, the products sold counter becomes visible on your product and listing pages, providing valuable insights to your audience. Set the sale counter limit to your desired value and select a color that matches your website’s theme.
Personalize Your Sales Messages with Customized Marketing Text
Whether you want to instill a sense of urgency or highlight special offers, the Product Sold Counter empowers you to communicate effectively with your customers, driving conversions and sales. You can choose to add customized marketing texts before and after the sales counter.
Furthermore, you can customize the appearance of the sales counter on the product and listing pages by adjusting its Text Color and Font Size to match your website’s branding and aesthetics.
Benefits Of Prestashop Product Sold Count
Showcase Popular Products
Draw attention to best-selling products to shorten the time a buyer spends while making a purchase decision. Your customer benefits from an eye-catching detail that directly implies popularity and indirectly implies quality.
Add In-Store Sold Count
Give your customers the true picture of a trending product by giving them a visually appealing collective count of a product sold across all buying points. The counter will show in-store and online details as provided in the backend. It will show a combined total once your defined minimum sales count has been achieved.
Market Product with Focused Statements
Apply customized text before or after your sold counter to effectively market a product. Adjust the text color and size to focus your customer’s attention on your marketing phrase. Sample marketing one-liners: Hurry! 10 sold in 1 day Trend Alert! 300 sold last week, We’ve sold 100 today. Get yours now
- PrestaShop CompatibilityV18.104.22.168 - V8.0.4
- Current VersionV 1.0.0
- Compatibility MultiShopYes
- Languages English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.
- The problem with product sold counters is that they are automated and only show online sales generated but with the help of prestashop product sold count module now I can sho the sales I make on my physical store.
- The best feature of prestashop product sold count module is the customization it offers of product sold counter.
- Prestashop product sold count module increased my sales by 26% beacause of the perception that if the product is sold more than its good quality
- Installed prestashop product sold count module a month ago and it works without any issue, recommended.
- Having the ability to set minimum quantity of products sold so when the sales pass the threshold level only then the counter shows, is phenominal. Prestashop product sold count module is just amazing