WooCommerce Advanced Free Gifts Plugin enables store owners to offer free gifts to their customers. Incentivize your customers to buy more by offering them free gifts. Store admins can create multiple conditions and rules to offer free gifts.
- Option to add gifts automatically or let the customer add it from the cart page
- Option to offer single or multiple products as gifts on the following basis:
- Based on the product or category added in the cart
- Based on user role or time period
- Based on cart quantity or amount
- Option to make a customer eligible for a gift once in a lifetime
- Option to offer gifts in multiple of quantity ordered
- Option to offer gift once regardless of quantity ordered
- Option to manually send products as gifts to customers from admin panel
- Option to view free gifts history from history log
- Option to let the customer decide between the products offered to him as a gift
- Option to display custom success messages
Compatible with Wocommerce Version 3.0.0 or Higher | Wordpress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Advanced Free Gifts
Buy One Get One Free – BOGO – Store admin can offer buy one get one free on any product or category also the admin can restrict free gifts to specific user roles.
Buy X Get Y Free – Store admin can freeze the quantity of Y to one. Alternatively he can make it equal to X so every time the customer adds X to the cart an equal quantity of Y will also be added to the cart.
Buy X Get Y and Z Free – Store admin can also make a rule where when a customer adds X to the cart he gets two products for free Y and Z.
Buy X Get Y or Z Free – Store admin can randomly add one of two free products in customer’s cart or can leave it up to the customer to decide that when he buys X whether he wants product Y or product Z as a gift
Buy Y and Z Get X Free – Store admin can create a rule where customers will get as X as a gift upon purchasing product Y or product Z. In the same way a rule can also be created where gifts can be made dependent on the cart quantity for example when a customer adds 4 products to his cart he becomes eligible for gift.
Offer Free Gifts on Products & Categories
WooCommerce Free Gifts enables store admins to create rules to offer customers free gifts based on products or categories they have added in their carts. For example admin can create a rule where a customer will get product Y as a gift when buying product X or alternatively if he buys any product from category A he will get product Y as a gift.
Offer Gifts Based on User Roles
Free Gifts for WooCommerce allows store admins to offer gifts based on user roles so the admin can offer free gifts to general customers only and avoid offering gifts to B2B and Wholesale customers all together.
Offer Gifts Based on Cart Quantity
Similarly in WooCommerce Free Gift plugin gifts can be offered on the bases of quantity added in the cart so for example a rule can be created where a customer becomes eligible for a free gift when buying 5 units of a product X and he will get product Y for free.
Offer Gifts Based on Cart Amount
WooCommerce Free Gift with Purchase allows store admins to offer free gifts based on total cart amount so for example when a customer’s cart is worth $50 he becomes eligible for a free gift.
Option to Change Gift Quantity
WooCommerce Advanced Free Gift Plugin allows store admins to create rules and once the customer fulfills the requirements he becomes eligible and a free gift is offered to him. Alternatively admin can also create a condition where a free gift will be offered to a customer once in a lifetime. Gift quantity can be applied on the basis of following scenarios:
- Freeze gift quantity to one – Gift quantity will remain one regardless of order quantity.
- Offer gifts in multiple of quantity ordered – Gifts will be given in multiple of quantity ordered i.e. 5 gifts on 5 per units ordered
- Offer multiple gifts on single product – Multiple gifts will be given on a single unit purchase i.e. Upon buying X customer gets Y and Z for Free
- Offer choice in gift selection – A customer will be given a choice in the form of a dropdown to select the gift of his liking i.e. upon buying X customer is given a choice to select between Y and Z to get as a gift
Automatic & Manual Addition of Gifts to Cart
WooCommerce Free Gift with Purchase enables store admins to set conditions for free gifts and once those conditions are met then the gift will be added to customer’s cart or alternatively a condition can be created where a customer will be given a choice of products where he will select what products he wants as a gift.
Send Gifts from Admin Panel
Advanced Free Gifts for WooCommerce enables store admins to send gifts from the admin panel to customers. From the admin panel the admin can send any product to any customer as a gift.
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.