WooCommerce Name Your Price
Customer satisfaction is at its highest when a product’s price matches its perceived value. When it comes to perceived value, who can evaluate it better than the customer himself and that’s exactly what Addify’s WooCommerce Name Your Price plugin does. This WooCommerce reverse auction plugin allows you to ask customers for a price that they are willing to pay for the product.
- Allow Customers to Define The Price of a Product
- Apply “Name Your Price” by Products and Categories
- Set Custom Field Labels and Error Messages
- Set Higher and Lower Input Amount Limits
- See – Complete Features of WooCommerce Name Your Price
Compatible with Wocommerce Version 3.0.0 or Higher | Wordpress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
Detailed Features of WooCommerce Name Your Price
Let The Customer Decide The Price
Use WooCommerce Name Your Price plugin to let your customer define the price of a product. You can set minimum, maximum and suggested prices for a product and the users can enter any amount higher than the lower threshold and lower than the higher threshold to purchase the product.
Why Use Customer Defined Pricing Method?
Custom defined pricing is the most important pricing strategy for those organizations who are aiming to maximize customer satisfaction. What better way to satisfy the customer than to let him decide the price for your product and then you can also evaluate customer’s perceived value of that particular product.
WooCommerce Name Your Price has many use cases let’s look at them one by one in detail:
Using this plugin you create a complete reverse auction set up where users can list “wanted items” and sellers can bid lowest to match with relevant customers.
Using this plugin you can also accept bids on a product and award the product to the highest bidder.
Sale of Used Products
Sell used products with this plugin by setting a minimum price that you’d accept for it and anything above that is a bonus.
Create a donation product and allow customers to enter a custom amount to donate.
Sell Dead/Out of Trend Products
Make something out of your dead stock by letting customers decide how much they are willing to pay for it.
Know what customers are willing to pay for your new product by asking them for a price directly.
Apply On Specific Products, Categories and User Roles
Use WooCommerce User Defined Price plugin apply “Name Your Price” on specific products and categories. Use it on products and categories where it is important to implement user defined pricing.
User defined pricing can also be restricted by user roles, only customers of allowed user roles will be able to use the “name your price” feature on products.
Multiple Amount Suggestion Modes
WooCommerce User Defined Prices Plugin allows users to adjust amount by 3 methods. These methods are:
- Lower amount limit (Users will not able to enter a price lower than this amount)
- Highest amount limit (Users will not be able to enter a price higher than this amount)
- Suggested Price (Let customers know that what most other customers are paying for this product)
In addition to this you can also hide the original price of the product when “Name Your Price” is applied on the product.
- Sell products on customer defined prices
- Apply “name your price” by:
- User Roles
- Bulk Apply
- Create multiple rules to implement user defined pricing
- Show custom error messages for:
- Input lower than minimum allowed
- Input higher than maximum allowed
- Input less than zero(Negative)
- Hide original prices on products with “Name Your Price”
- Select Custom Labels for:
- Suggested Price
- Maximum Price
- Minimum Price
- Name Your Price
- Price Options
- Adjust the following pricing options:
- Suggested Price
- Minimum Price
- Maximum Price
Does this plugin show input-based error messages?
WooCommerce Name Your Product allows you to show and customize the error messages for following errors: Low amount error, High amount error, Negative amount error
Can the admin set any sort of amount limits in this plugin?
Yes, from the back-office admin can set maximum and minimum amount limits. Once the limits are set, users will not be able to buy the product for any amount that is higher than maximum limit or lower than the minimum limit.
Are field labels customizable in this plugin.
Yes, you can customize the labels of fields like: "name your price", "suggested price", "minimum price", and "maximum price".
- WordPress Version Required4.6 or Higher
- WooCommerce Version Required3.1.0 or Higher
- Multi-Site SupportNo
- WPML CompatibilityWPML Supported
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.
- Actually a simple and genuinely useful plugin to make the client suggest the price to pay. Works great for auction shops especially for handmade products auction
- Perfect for our online eStore, everybody offers what they can and they get a proper piece for their wardrobe specifically for persons in need. I am more than happy to compensate for a plugin if our community could get so much advantage from it.
- I am so satisfied with this plugin, because it's truly amazing and works out of the box. I have been using it for a long time now and never had an issue. Thanks for this really good product
- Relatively useful for pre-loved items shop with huge numbers of second hand clothes that can be smoothly reused for a less price, and having the clients to set the price tag they would compensate for is just amazing!