Store Locator for WooCommerce
WooCommerce store locator plugin helps you to add physical store locations on dedicated store finder pages. With the help of Google Maps API show store locations on maps. Let customers know their nearest stores and give them driving directions.
In addition to displaying store physical locations confirm the inventory of specific products in each store location. Customers can confirm product availability before visiting physical stores for pickup.
- Add unlimited highly customizable store locations
- Show hours of operations for each store
- Add store tags for ease of navigation
- Option to configure standard longitude and latitude
- Use default Google map zoom and mark locations
- Use short code to place location on anywhere on any page
- Customize buttons background colors and text
- Option to show custom titles for location sections on any page
NOTE – Additional charges may apply and are subject to Google Maps API usage
WooCommerce Marketplace Approved. View Listing
Billed annually at $49 / year
- 1 year free support
- 1 year extension updates
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Store Locator
Dedicated Page for Store Finder
WooCommerce store locator plugin allows the creation of a dedicated store finder page where store’s all physical locations can be listed with Google maps integrated. Apart from this this plugin also can generate the short code that can be put on any page in order show physical store locations.
Store Information Page
In addition to creating store locator pages, WooCommerce Store Locator also allows the addition of store details page where you can share detailed information about individual stores such as their locations, inventory available, hours of operation, holiday details and more.
Show Store Availability on Product Pages
Physical store availability of specific products can also be added with the help of WooCommerce Store Locator. Let your customer base know in which store they can find their desired products.
Add Store Holidays
In WooCommerce Store Locator multiple store holidays can be added upon creation of a new store. Let your customers know on which days your physical store will be operational and on which days it will not.
Add Store's Working Hours
When adding a new store WooCommerce Store Locator also allows to show hours of operations on store details page. Create varied set of operational hours for each store to avoid customers visiting in non-operational hours.
- WordPress Version Required4.0.0 or Higher
- WooCommerce Version Required3.5.0 or higher
- Multi-Site SupportYes
- WPML CompatibilityWPML Supported
- TranslatableYes, Translation Ready
Feedback & acknowledgement from customers are the things that keeps us motivated, so here is what our customers say.