Manually Approving New User Registration in Magento 2
To manually approve new user registrations in Magento 2 using the Choose Customer Group at Registration extension, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Magento 2 admin panel.
- Navigate to Customers > All Customers.
- Locate the customer that you want to approve.
- Click on the customer’s record to open their details.
- On the customer details page, click on the “Account Information” tab.
- Scroll to the “Account Information” section and find the “Status” field.
- Change the customer’s status from “Pending” to “Approved.”
- Save the changes.
By following these steps, you can manually approve new user registrations in Magento 2 and control when customers gain access to their accounts on your store.
Admin and customer both will be notified via email regarding approval.