Allowing Customers to Suggest a Price
Flexible Pricing systems allow businesses to optimize their revenue, cater to a wider customer base, and adapt to changing market dynamics. Follow this step-by-step guide if you want to allow customers to suggest a price for a product using the WooCommerce Name Your Price plugin:
- Go to WooCommerce > Name Your Prices > Order List.
- Navigate to “Add New Rule” to create a new pricing rule.
- Provide a unique and descriptive title to the rule
- Locate the “User Roles” dropdown and choose “Customer” from the available options. This ensures that the rule applies specifically to customers.
- In “Search Product”, enter the name of the product to which you want to apply the rule.
- Specify the suggested, minimum, and maximum price for the product. The suggested price serves as a reference for customers, while the minimum and maximum prices establish the price range.
- Customize the text for the minimum, maximum, suggested price, and price options. This allows you to provide clear instructions and guidelines to your customers during purchasing.
- Adjust the rule priority if necessary. In cases where multiple pricing rules are active, the priority determines the order in which they are applied. Lower priority numbers indicate higher precedence.
- Finally, click on the “Publish” button to save and activate the rule.