Restoring a Cancelled Order in Magento 2
The Magento 2 Restore Cancelled Order extension allows you to restore orders directly from the Order Detail Page. When viewing the details of a cancelled order, you will find a restore button that can be clicked to undo the cancellation and revert the order back to its original status. Follow these simple steps below:
- Go to ADDIFY EXTENSIONS > Addify Un Cancel > Configuration.
- Choose “Yes” to enable/disable the extension.
- Next, go to Sales > Orders. A list of orders will be displayed, showing complete order details.
- Locate the cancelled order and click View to proceed on the Order Detail page.
- Here, you will see an option Un Cancel. Click to restore a cancelled order.
- Next, you will receive the confirmation message “Order Un Cancel Successfully”.